After Laurent wrote in his blog , that the update exam for the OCP 11g is available from the 18/02/2008, I want to try it. OK – I didn’t do this on the first day, but the 03.03. is not so late…
Today in the morning I took the exam and I passed the test.
Some comments to it:
- For me the exam was difficult, I found other update exams easier
- The questions were sometimes very deep
- There are nearly no questions about the GUI (Oracle Enterprise Manager)
- I think, I have become quite used to Oracle 11g (a lot of testing, writing course materials, teaching 6 courses, quite reliable preparation). But I found nearly no questions with an immediate and clear answer…
- There were more questions as before (now 85, during the New Features 10g exams there were only 60) -> see here
- To pass, 61% correct answers are enough (10g = 73%)
- It is recommended to have a really correct look at the exam topics – and to learn just below them, including any PL / SQL calls and default parameters!
Also – viel Erfolg bei der Prüfung 😉 !